Oh snap! Mobile deposits are super-easy.
It's no secret that stopping by the bank has become somewhat of a novelty. With ATM and debit cards, as well as online and mobile banking, we understand that it’s unnecessary to stop in as frequently. And with Mobile Deposit, all bets are off. You can deposit at any time and from any place — all from the convenience of your mobile phone or tablet. It’s fast, easy to use and of course free*. You just need to be enrolled in mobile banking and have downloaded the North Shore Bank Mobile Banking App on your camera-enabled smartphone.
See how simple it is to perform a mobile deposit.
- After logging into the North Shore Bank app, click on the mobile menu in the upper left hand corner of your display. For quicker access
you can also click the adjacent icon on the "Top Tasks" menu located at the bottom of the page.
- Select the “Deposit a Check” option from the Mobile Menu. Please note that the first time that you use the feature you will be required to read through and accept the terms of usage.
- Use the drop-down menu to designate the account into which you’d like the deposit made.
- Fill in the amount and sign the back of the check with the restrictive endorsement: "For Mobile Deposit Only North Shore Bank."
- Use the buttons to take a picture of the front and back of the check.
- Click the “Deposit” button to complete the transaction.
For additional information, as well as helpful tips and troubleshooting suggestions, check out our Mobile Deposit Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have any difficulties with the process or if you would like to discuss our smartphone apps,
call Customer Support at (978) 573-1300 (during our regular operating hours) or stop in at any of our branch locations.
Download the Apps
Click on the appropriate icon below:
*To download our Smartphone Apps your phone must have internet access. North Shore Bank does not charge a fee for this service but message and data rates may apply. Check with your wireless provider for details. Fees associated with opt-in services are not included in the base online banking or mobile web package.