Deposit checks without ever leaving you home.
It's no secret that stopping by the bank has become somewhat of a novelty these days. With ATM and debit cards, as well as online and mobile banking, sadly, we understand that it’s really unnecessary to stop in as frequently. Now with Mobile Deposit, all bets are off. You can deposit at any time and from any place all from the convenience of your mobile phone or tablet. It’s fast, easy to use and of course free*. You just need to be a personal banking customer — business banking accounts are not eligible for this service —who is enrolled in online banking and has downloaded the North Shore Bank Mobile Banking App on their camera-enabled smartphone. Then you’ll be good-to-go.
See how quick and easy making a deposit can be.
- Once you've logged into the North Shore Bank mobile app, click on the mobile menu in the upper left hand corner of your display.
- Select the “Deposit a Check” option from the Mobile Menu.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions of North Shore Bank's Mobile Deposit Agreement (you will only have to do this the first time you use the service).
- Complete the fields in the “Deposit a Check” screen, and click the buttons to take a picture of the front and back of the check. Please note that all mobile check deposits must include the restrictive endorsement: "For Mobile Deposit Only North Shore Bank."
- Verify the check is legible and click the “Make Deposit” button
For additional information, as well as helpful tips and troubleshooting suggestions, check out our Mobile Deposit Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have any difficulties with the process or if you would like to discuss our Smartphone Apps,
call Customer Support at (978) 573-1300 (during our regular operating hours) or stop in at any of our branch locations.
Download the Apps
Click on the appropriate icon below:
*To download our Smartphone Apps your phone must have internet access. North Shore Bank does not charge a fee for this service but message and data rates may apply. Check with your wireless provider for details. Fees associated with opt-in services are not included in the base online banking or mobile web package.