Looking to buy or refinance but don't have the downpayment or equity that is usually required? Well relax, North Shore Bank has you covered. We've partnered with MassHousing to offer the Mortgage with No MI. In this case, No MI means exactly that . . . no additional monthly mortgage insurance premium. The cost is merely factored into your interest rate.
Features & Requirements
- Can be used to either purchase or refinance 1-to-4 family properties
- Affordable interest rates - fixed for the life of the loan*
- Up to 97% financing on single-family homes and condos - up to 95% financing on 2-, 3 and 4-family homes
- Comes with MIPLUSTM Mortgage Payment Protection for eligible borrowers - a benefit that will pay your principal and interest (up to $2,000) for up to six months if you lose your job
- Income limits as high as $139,590 in many cities and towns*
- Must complete a hombuyer education course (first-time homebuyers only)
*Your monthly payment will vary based on the loan amount and the interest rate available at the time of application, and other factors. Subject to credit approval.
North Shore Bank regularly hosts First Time Homebuyer sessions with our friends at Coastal Homebuyer Education. For a complete schedule of upcoming seminars, CLICK HERE.
For current rates or additional information about home buying options at North Shore Bank, call Customer Support at (978) 573-1300 (during normal operating hours) or reach out directly to any of our mortgage originators.
Need to know how much you can afford? Try out one of our convenient mortgage calculators.