Important Changes to Your Card Controls
On Monday November 18th we upgraded your debit card control features on the mobile app
– moving to the enhanced CardValet platform. Any alerts that you have previously set before that date will no longer be active and you will need to re-establish them the first time you visit the new CardValet section on the NSB Mobile app.
To access the new service just follow the steps below.
||Open the NSB Mobile App and click on the mobile menu at the top of the landing page
||Choose the “Theme Switcher” option from the menu and change from the current “Classic View” to the new “Chameleon View.” Please note that you will not have access to the new CardValet feature if you continue to use the Classic View.
||Click the mobile menu again and choose the “Cards” option that will now be visible. You will not have to re-register if you had already done so with the prior card control application.
||Just follow the onscreen instructions to re-establish alerts as well as to take advantage of other card security options
The Benefits of CardValet
Protect your debit cards through your mobile device, 24/7, by receiving alerts and defining when, where and how your debit card is used.
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used
- Turn your card off if it is ever misplaced or stolen — turn them back on when you're ready to use them
- Transaction controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
- Use transaction controls for merchant codes, locations, transaction types and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies
If you have any questions concerning our new CardValet feature, don’t hesitate to reach out to your nearest NSB branch
or call Customer Support at (978) 573-1300 (during normal business hours).
For important tips about safeguarding your debit or ATM cards, make sure to check out our Security Center
— it contains lots of great resources and suggestions for both online and offline security.