Checkbooks are so 1990s.
With a North Shore Bank Debit MasterCard® you can access your account anytime and from anywhere that MasterCard is accepted. Whether you’re using it to make purchases in-store, online or on your mobile device, there are no transaction fees or finance charges and the money is withdrawn directly from your NSB checking account. What could be more convenient? It’s easier than writing a check, safer than carrying cash . . . let’s not forget, your card can also be used at thousands of ATMs across the country (Non North Shore Bank ATMs may impose a surcharge which is in addition to any fee we may charge).
The advantages of a North Shore Bank Debit MasterCard include:
- Access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year — online, in-store, on your mobile device or through thousands of ATMs.
- No annual fee or transaction fees when used as a debit card.
- The ability to make withdrawals, check balances or transfer funds at countless ATM location (as well as deposit funds at NSB ATMs).
A super convenient "Deactivation/Activation" capability — allowing you to shut off your debit card through mobile or online banking, 24 hours a day, 7-days a week. Check out the easy step-by-step instructions . . .
- Enhanced security for online shopping when registered for MasterCard SecureCode™
Read more about SecureCode or register your debit card now . . .
- Complimentary around-the-clock customer service assistance for lost or stolen card reporting with MasterCard Global Services. Available anytime, from anywhere and in any language — call 1.800.307.7309 for assistance.
- Protection against unauthorized purchases through MasterCard Zero Liability
For more information about Zero Liability . . .
If you still have questions or you would like to discuss card programs at North Shore Bank, don’t hesitate to call a customer service representative at (877) 712-7000 (during normal operating hours) or stop in at any of our convenient branch locations.
Lost or Stolen Debit MasterCard?
If your North Shore Bank Debit MasterCard is ever lost, stolen or if you suspect fraudulent activity please contact us immediately. In addition to calling us or stopping in at a branch office, you can also temporarily deactivate and reactivate your card through our online and mobile banking platforms.
For more information . . .
Will you be traveling in the near future?
If you are a current cardholder and you will be using your debit card while traveling or are planning any "out of the ordinary" purchases, please call our Customer Support Department at 877-712-7000, during our normal operating hours.