No matter who you are, we all share one goal: to retire with enough money to live comfortably through our golden years. That goal is reached a little differently for everyone, and at North Shore Bank, we're dedicated to giving you all the financial services toward helping you reach that goal.
These handy calculators will provide you the first step in any phase of your retirement planning. Then speak with one of our experts when you're ready for phase 2.
Click on the links below to find out the answer to your question.
- Which is better for me, a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How much will my Traditional IRA be worth at retirement?
- How much will my Roth IRA be worth at retirement?
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- What rate do I need to support my retirement?
- How much do I need to fund my retirement?
- How much can I spend each month in retirement?
These calculators are to be used for estimates only. Actual amounts may differ.These calculators are to be used for estimates only. Actual amounts may differ.