Many people underestimate what they're able to accomplish with their money. Some people however, can tend to go a little overboard. At North Shore Bank, we feel it's important to know exactly what everybody could, and perhaps shouldn't be doing with their personal finances.
So if you're looking for a personal loan for anything from a car, to college or some other major purchase, this is the place to start. Once you've answered some questions for yourself, we can help take it from there.
Click on the links below to find out the answer to your question.
- How much car can I afford?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card?
- How much do I need to save for college?
- How much will I need to save for a major purchase?
- How much can I afford to borrow?
- What is my loan rate?
- How long will it take to pay off my loan?
- How much will my loan payments be?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
These calculators are to be used for estimates only. Actual amounts may differ.