Which card is best for your business?
Maximize your purchasing power with business credit card options* from North Shore Bank. Our Visa® business credit cards come with a variety of valuable features to help you manage your business more efficiently, including award-winning expense management tools, free employee cards and EMV smart chip technology.
Earn the rewards of your choice from the card options below.
Visa® Business Real Rewards Card
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back)
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase
- No caps or limits on the points you can earn; five years to redeem points for rewards
Visa® Business Card
- Extended introductory offer — 0% for the first 20 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers
- No annual fee and free employee cards with individual credit limits.
- Save on interest and pay down your other credit card balances faster
Smart Business Rewards Visa Signature® Card
- 2x points per $1 spent in your top two spend categories each month – automatically
- 1x points monthly per $1 spent on other eligible purchases
- Earn 20,000 bonus points after you spend $500 in the first 90 days of account opening; the equivalent of $200 cash back
- Earn 3% cash back on eligible net purchases at office supply stores and phone/internet/cable TV services
- Earn 2% cash back on eligible restaurant and gas station net purchases, and 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases
- $25 cash back after your first purchase
- Separate business expenses, manage cash-flow and track spending
To check out some of the other business credit card offerings that North Shore Bank can provide, CLICK HERE
If you have questions concerning North Shore Bank business credit card offerings, call Customer Support at (978) 573-1300, during regular business hours, or stop in at any branch location.
* Click the LEARN MORE OR APPLY NOW button beneath each credit card option for disclosures, qualifications and restriction information.
The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Card rewards and benefits are provided by Elan Financial Services and are not insured or guaranteed by North Shore Bank or the FDIC.